Senior Accountant / Client Manager
We are looking to recruit a dynamic, full time Senior Accountant/Client Manager, working as part of a small team in a professional, proactive, modern accountancy practice based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
The successful candidate needs to have at least 7 years Practice experience and history within a similar role being essential. Part or full ACCA/ACA essential (or QBE). The successful individual will report directly to the directors, be client facing and manage the small team in all accounts areas, from training to reviewing of work.
The ideal candidate will have a career-orientated approach combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a desire to put client service at the centre of all you do, which is key to the ethos of the Firm. The firm is predominantly a ‘Cloud’ Firm so experience in Cloud Accounting essential with preferential knowledge of Xero, FreeAgent & Quickbooks.
This role will predominantly involve the following tasks;
- Preparation of complex yearend financial statements for Limited Companies
- Pre-Director Reviews of all yearend financial statements for Limited Companies, Partnerships & Sole Traders
- Client communications – email/phone
- Preparation of taxation returns – both corporate and personal
- Tax Planning
- Client Meetings
- Quarterly management accounts
- Assisting the directors on complex cases / work
- Ad-hoc assignments including R&D Claims, Business Valuations and Business Development
- Cloud Accounting Training / Assistance to clients
Salary - £28,000 - £35,000 experience dependant
Job Type: Full time